2020 Community Calendar
Programs & Events
- Do you need health insurance? If you do contact Community Partnership Collaborative 2.0 to set up an appointment with a MNsure Navigator @ 612-481-3577
- Do you need a Bridging referral for home furnishings? If you do contact Community Partnership Collaborative 2.0 to set up an appointment with our Bridging specialist @ 612-481-3577
- Do you need a CDCS ( Comunity Directed Community Supports) Planner for you or a loved one? For more information and to set up an appointment call CPC 2.0 @ 612-481-3577
- Do you know your HIV status? If you don’t contact Community Partnership Collaborative 2.0 to set up an appointment with our free and confidential HIV testing specialist @ 612-481-3577
- Do you need furniture? If you do contact CPC 2.0 @ 612-481-3577 to find out how you can get a Bridging referral.
- Do you need resources for you or your family? If you do call 211 or 651-293-0211 or 1-800-543-7709 or visit https://www.gtcuw.org/get-help/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw2v7mBRC1ARIsAAiw34_4SyLMM-avADJcPUXRK0lRAy8iPQyieDO7FGFXHB3W928_EP3lyh8aAhi2EALw_wcB for information on A to Z resources from, Food shelf locations, employment, help paying car repairs, micro loans and grants, career academy for students and other needed supports like child care and clothing.
FIND OUT WHERE TO VOTE:
- https://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/ or call 651-215-1440, Greater MN 1-877-600-8683 or MN Relay at 711.
CAUCUS, WHAT’S THAT?
Never been to a caucus? Not sure how it works?
Going to a caucus is a great way to show support for a candidate, raise an issue that’s important to you ( like child support, jobs in your community, better schools), influence who the party will endorse for many offices, and meet people in your community.
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE?
Well if you do, you better learn how you can participate in the CENSUS!
Your response matters. Health clinics. Fire departments. Schools. Even roads and highways. The census can shape many different aspects of OUR community.
Census results help determine how billions of dollars in federal funding flow into our community.
It’s our money, and we need it NOW!